This repository contains Software Design Documents for Galt Project.
For each smart contract Documentation contains:
- problems descriptions;
- user scenarios;
- user inteface design;
- ru - directory contains documentation in Russian Language. One file for each contract.
- en - directory contains documentation in English Language. One file for each contract.
What is John Galt Project in 10 sentences.
John Galt Project - open-source software for land tokenization (accounting on blockchain) and self-governance in the form of a set of smart contracts in the Ethereum blockchain, which gives effective tools for any group of people (crypto-enthusiasts, landowners, small nationalities and local tribes):
- add his own Land plot to the Project for Free and be a part of a global Comminity;
- buy or use their own territory of land and raise an investment fund for its development: the construction of roads, hospitals, schools, the development of the economy by investing in companies and start-ups;
- to divide whole territory into land plots between project participants by auction if needed;
- determine the weight of each participant in voting in elections in proportion to the contribution to the fund;
- elect fund managers and give them the right to dispose of the fund's money;
- to make sure that fund managers increase the amount of money in the fund by means of competent investments in infrastructure, companies and people;
- at any time, withdraw the cryptographic keys from the current fund managers and transfer them to another managers;
- at any time, withdraw money from the fund;
- at any time, split the fund into several funds by participants voting;
- to regulate the relationship between the Project Participants by means of cryptography;
- confirm the one’s right to own or lease a land plot using cryptography.
The main goal of Galt Project is to create self - governed community runned by smart contracts.
GALT - ERC20 standart ethereum based token.
SPACE - ERC721 standart ethereum based token.